Today we will worship in fellowship with Wheatley Heights 1st Baptist Church, 7539 Midcrown Drive at 3:30 p.m. for their Pastor’s Pre-Anniversary Service.
- Youth Advisors and Leaders: The Youth Advisors and Youth Leaders will have a meeting on Saturday, January 25th at 11:00 a.m. All Youth Advisors and Leaders are asked to be present. We also invite any member who would like to be a Youth Advisor or Youth Leader please join us on Saturday.
- Church Officers’ Installation will be held during our 10:50 a.m. Worship Service on Sunday, January 26th.
- Calvary’s Women Fellowship for our First Lady, Sis Carla Nelson will be held Saturday February 1, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. Perico Mexican Cuisine, 1439 E. Sonterra Blvd. 78258. We will provide a special menu selection for this event. A sign-up sheet is in the front area of the church to get a count for the restaurant no later than Wednesday January 29, 2020. Gifts are welcome, and a love basket will be provided. Please join us to make this Fellowship very special for our First Lady, Sis. Nelson. If you have any questions, please contact Sis. Geral Rhoder.
- Youth Parents Meeting: The Youth Ministry would like to meet with all the Youth and Parents immediately after the 8:00 a.m. and 10:50 a.m. service on Sunday, January 26, 2020.
- Roller Skate Party for Kayla: In celebration of our Pastor and First Lady Pastoral Service. The Youth Ministry is having a Roller Skate Party for Kayla on Friday, February 7th, from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. at The Rollercade on 223 Recoleta,. The cost is $12.00 (this includes skates, pizza and a drink). Tickets will be sold immediately after both church services. For additional information please see Sis. Karen Rochester or any Youth Advisor.
- New Members Orientation Class will be held Saturday, February 1st from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Any new adult member of Calvary who has not completed New Member Instruction, please do so, so we can add your name to our church roll.
- 2019 Annual Giving Statements can now be requested. A sign-up sheet is available in the foyer.
- Midweek Bible Study: Join us for midweek Bible Study Wednesdays 11:00 a.m. with lunch following and 6:45 p.m. with dinner at 5:00 p.m
We are prayerful today for all who are sick, shut-in, or passing through life’s trials: